Building with BDG Constructions is a stress-free experience, due to our well-organised building process.
Step 1. Initial Consultation
- We will discuss with you your budget and scope of works.
- If you are designing your home or renovation with us, we will provide draft sketch plans and a preliminary cost estimate & specification, and will provide building consultants (architect, draftsman, engineers) to complete your building plans.
- If you already have plans drawn up, we will arrange a time to meet with Brett our experienced builder to discuss your budget and complete a thorough site analysis.
Step 2. Quote & Specification
- BDG will provide a fixed price quotation ensuring there are no hidden expenses down the line. We will also include allowances for work not specifically detailed to reduce unforseen variations during construction, giving you peace of mind.
Step 3. Acceptance & Contract approval
- We will prepare our building contract & specification documents to be signed upon quote acceptance. A detailed timeline will be provided outlining the progress details of the build to guarantee an on time project completion date.
Step 4. Construction
- Upon council approval of building plans construction will commence. Our highly skilled & qualified site and office teams will ensure your project is built to exacting standards. You will have 24hr access to our online communication portal, with frequent updates and regular site meetings you are able to monitor every detail of the project and schedule.
Step 5. Completion
- Your renovation is now complete, the keys to your new home are now yours and it’s time to enjoy.